We are looking for profiles with experience in:
Space industry business development
Astrodynamics and orbital mechanics
RF and microwave electronics
Space ground segment and teleports
No current open opportunities available.
Do you think have great passion, knowledge and experience that can fit Asgard Space? let us know with a free application.
Sysadmin and informatics infrastructure Engineer
Asgard Space is a company whose current focus is to bring into the market a new orbit determination product based on a novel ground segment technology. Our mission is to provide the market with orbital data from satellites, platforms, or any other active space object.
Within its continuous growing process, Asgard Space is currently looking for a sysadmin/IT engineer to work on building secure company informatics infrastructure and data processes through cloud technologies of Asgard systems. The candidate is expected to collaborate with multiple teams, design solutions, and shape technical direction without requiring direct supervision.
Located in Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain), the main tasks of the candidate include:
- Further Improvement and implementation AWS cloud based and on-promise informatics infrastructures of the company
- Centralization and strengthening of the security of the company IT assets.
- Centralization and management of access permissions of company tools e.g (AWS, JIRA, mail, etc)
- Creation and maintenance of documentation on installations, incidents, and procedures
- Iimplementation and design of firewalls, DNS, network monitorization and VPNs
- Collaboration with other departments of the company to improve and automatize business processes
- Development and implementation of new IT infrastructure monitoring
- Review and improve of all the company informatics assets
We are looking for a candidate which:
- Is a computer science/telecommunications Engineer with focus informatics infrastructure.
- Has Experience managing access permissions in AWS, Jira, e-mail, and/or other accounts in company scenes.
- Has experience with in-house informatics assets, storage, processing servers, networks etc.
- Has experience working with AWS cloud technologies and APIs.
- Has experience with company organizational systems, infrastructures, and networks.
- Has experience/or notions in IT security.
- Is an organized and rigorous person, willing to teamwork, and with initiative to solve problems.
- Is fluent in spoken and written English.
Some non-necessary but ideal knowledge skill set for the candidate would be:
- Fluent in Catalan and/or Spanish and additional languages.
- Has experience with Infrastructure as Code methodologies (IaC).
- Counts with AWS certifications or equivalent certifications.
- Attractive salary depending on candidate experience
- Flexible retribution possibilities (Ticket restaurant, health insurance, transport etc.)
- Long term career plan, within a growing company and very good prospects of promotion.
- Meaningful work in a very differentiated high technology sector
- Young and dynamic team.
- High flexibility and adaptability work environment with remote working possibilities.
- Headquarters in an internationally attractive city, located at the innovation 22@ district, 10 minutes away from the beach.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop us a line
Something in mind? Want to join us?
Don’t hesitate to contact us.